All-round talent (student position) (m/f)
We are developing the backbone of next generation financial services. In order to develop it further, we are looking for you!
Consumers demand convenience, want user-friendliness, recognize the added value of context-based banking, and are getting the freedom to decide in which services they want to use their bank data – neutral services outside the classic banking world are more popular than ever before: the seemingly inseparable connection of banks and “banking” is breaking up! In its place, figo has become Europe’s first banking service provider. With our business model, we have opened the doors to the banks and we are a company unlike most any other in this new open banking world. Data from 3,200 financial sources such as bank accounts, credit cards, deposits, PayPal and FinTech companies can be reached via figo, with more to come. The Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2) itself outlines our successful concept. One aspect of the new EU directive is the Access to Account (XS2A), which requires banks to make bank data available to so-called third parties. figo has developed a dynamic FinTech ecosystem and has generated a new standard for linking financial data. In this, figo has succeeded in reducing complexity, integrating banking services into third-party products, and providing new touch points between players in the financial sector and the end customer.
In order to grow further we are currently building a team of motivated and passionate people!
Our non-technical team needs support in various areas. Consequently, we are looking for an all-round talent who can support us during our daily work.
You are …
- interested in the change of the financial industry (!).
- interested in technology and mobile topics in general.
- have at least a little working experience in a comparable position (e. g. internship and/or student job).
- passion to change a whole industry.
- enrolled student, who is available for 15–20 hours per week in Hamburg.
Depending on your skills, experiences and interests (!) you will be able to do many different tasks, including but not limited to:
- Respond to customer and/or partner requests
- Support us during new product developments
- Assist our sales team in writing offers etc.
- Conduct market research
- Process design and documentation
- You are self-confident, with strong interpersonal skills, a high self-motivation and you enjoy working in a team
- You work careful, independent and pragmatic
- You are eager to learn new things
What we offer:
We offer an interesting job with a true startup feeling in a dynamic environment. You can expect an attractive remuneration, and the freedom to make technical decisions. You will join a motivated international team, which supports a good work-life-balance. You will have the opportunity to implement own ideas and to contribute to the corporate decision making process. Our office is located in Hamburg Ottensen.
Is that you? Then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (German or English)! Please send us your current CV, a short and straight to the point cover letter plus any material which could be helpful for us (LinkedIn profile, portfolio of your work, …).
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to email us!
Strictly no agencies!