Assistant to COO (m/f)
We are developing the backbone of next generation financial services.
And in order to develop it further, we are looking for you!
figo is Europe’s first banking service provider and offers third parties innovative services with banking functions. By integrating the figo Banking API, they can quickly link their applications, products and services to more than 3,100 financial sources. This interface is the key to a multibanking financial platform which guarantees users a comfortable and, above all, secure handling of banking data. With the „Banking as a Service“ platform, figo is bridging the gap between the modern services of its customers and more than 55 million online banking accounts in Germany and Austria. In addition to FinTechs, banks and large companies are already using the solution to integrate banking into user-friendly contexts. figo’s positioning is pioneering in the context of PSD2 and the related topic of XS2A.
figo has developed a dynamic FinTech ecosystem and has generated a new standard for linking financial data. In this, figo has succeeded in reducing complexity, integrating banking services into third-party products, and providing new touchpoints between players in the financial sector and the end customer. Their technology is already in use at well-known companies.
In order to grow further we are currently building a team of motivated and passionate people in order to shape the new generation of financial services.
Our Chief Operational Officer needs support in various areas. Consequently, we are looking for a talent who is …
• interested in the change of the financial industry (!)
• passionate about processes and business organization
• interested in technology and mobile topics in general
• bringing at least a little working experience in a comparable position (e. g. internship and/or student job)
You assist our Chief Operational Officer in the performance of the following tasks:
• Analyzing and improving business processes
• Building up an effective and efficient organization
• Managing growth of the company
• Helping to develop figo’s process management
• Establishing process KPIs
• You have a degree in engineering, business administration or computer science
• You are reliable and learn quickly
• You are solution-oriented
• You are careful, independent and pragmatic
• You are self-confident, have strong interpersonal skills, high self-motivation and enjoy working in a team
What we offer:
We offer an interesting job with a true startup feeling in a dynamic environment. You will join a motivated international team which supports a good work-life balance. You will have the opportunity to implement own ideas. You can expect an attractive remuneration, and the freedom to make decisions on your own. Our office is located in Hamburg Ottensen. You will be an integral part of a fast growing startup in a changing industry.
Is that you? Then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (German or English)! Please send us your current CV, a short and straight to the point cover letter plus any material which could be helpful for us (LinkedIn profile, portfolio of your work, …).
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to email us! We would love to hear from you!
Strictly no agencies!