EXEC 2018 Recap: Podcast des Offsite Events bei Spotcap
Note: This is an English Podcast!
Round Table: The Future of Financial Services
You missed the round table discussion about the future of financial services during the EXEC 2018? Or you want to listen to it again? Spotcap recorded and published the podcast & we are happy to share it with you! Tune in!
Who were the panelists?
- André Jerenz (Associate Partner, McKinsey & Co)
- Julian Riedlbauer (Partner, GP Bullhound)
- Nadja Schlössel (Head of Product Strategy, figo)
- Milos Spiridonovic (Head of Startups@Berlin, Deutsche Bank)
- Jens Woloszczak (Founder and CEO, Spotcap)
The discussion was moderated by Nadine Schimroszik, IT correspondent at Reuters.
What were they talking about?
- New customer centricity in financial services
- FinTech market developments in Germany, Europe and around the world
- Investment activities in FinTech
- How to deal with GAFA (Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon) and create an ecosystem next to them
- The mutual benefit of partnerships between FinTechs and banks
- How the whole FinTech / Banking industry will look like in 5 years
Read Spotcaps blog post about the round table discussion.
Find more information about Spotcap here.
You want to listen to more podcasts? Check out „figo talks PSD2„!
figo makes financial data from thousands of European financial sources easy and secure to use for your digital services – learn more about our products.
Find out more about figo and the team behind it here.