figo spricht PSD2 #10: How Open Banking will change the world!
Note: This is an English episode!
Let’s talk about how Open Banking will change the world!
In the 10th episode of ‚figo talks PSD2‘ we are talking with Ashley Groom (Global Expansion | GoCardless), Duncan Barrigan (Head of Product Management | GoCardless) and Nadja Schlössel (Head of Product Strategy | figo). Tune in and stop the confusion with different understandings of Open Banking!
We are talking about:
- Different understandings of Open Banking
- What GoCardless is doing and what the implications of PSD2 regulation are
- What Open Banking means for Europe – chance or threat? – winners and losers?
- Comparable developments in the US, Asia and Oceania
- Role of the customers
Useful Open Banking related links
- You can find the accenture study, referred to in the podcast, here.
- „Four Reasons Your Definition of ‚Open Banking‘ is Too Narrow“ (The Financial Brand)
- „6 Hottest Trends in Banking“ (Bank Innovation)
- „Banks still aren’t spending money on Open Banking (Or Blockchain or Artificial Intelligence…)“ (Bank Innovation)
- „Banks need to play catch up with amazon and other Tech giants when it comes to Open Banking“ (Bank Innovation)
We do have plenty more insights about PSD2 on our compliance blog you find with a click on this link here.
And if you like to listen to more figo talks PSD2 podcast please feel free to do so here.
Please share your ideas, topics and thoughts about the ‘figo talks PSD2’ podcast series with us, so we can make it as valuable as possible for you! The more feedback we get, the better we can get!
figo makes financial data from thousands of European financial sources easy and secure to use for your digital services – learn more about our products.
Find out more about figo and the team behind it here.