CONTRACT MANAGER (m/f)
We are developing the backbone of next generation financial services.
And in order to develop it further, we are looking for you!
figo is Europe’s first banking service provider and offers third parties innovative services with banking functions. By integrating the figo Banking API, they can quickly link their applications, products and services to more than 3,100 financial sources. This interface is the key to a multibanking financial platform which guarantees users a comfortable and, above all, secure handling of banking data. With the „Banking as a Service“ platform, figo is bridging the gap between the modern services of its customers and more than 55 million online banking accounts in Germany and Austria. In addition to FinTechs, banks and large companies are already using the solution to integrate banking into user-friendly contexts. figo’s positioning is pioneering in the context of PSD2 and the related topic of XS2A.
figo has developed a dynamic FinTech ecosystem and has generated a new standard for linking financial data. In this, figo has succeeded in reducing complexity, integrating banking services into third-party products, and providing new touchpoints between players in the financial sector and the end customer. Their technology is already in use at well-known companies.
In order to grow further we are currently building a team of motivated and passionate people in order to shape the new generation of financial services.
- Interested in the change of the financial industry (!)
- Passionate about business law, especially contract/commercial law
- Experience in negotiating and contract preparing on an international level
- Interested in technology and mobile topics in general
- Bringing at least a little working experience in a comparable position (e. g. internship and/or student job)
- Analyze and check contracts with our business partners
- Accompany the negotiations with our partners in European countries
- Continuous improving of our standard contracts & agreements as well as terms & conditions
- Build up a framework of model contracts for figo
- Further developing of our contract filing and management
- Act as first contact person for general legal issues
- Act as interface contact to outsourced Data Protection Officer
- You have a degree in economic law or general law
- You are reliable and learn quickly
- You are solution-oriented and work with a hands on mentality
- You are self-confident, have strong interpersonal skills, high self-motivation and enjoy working in a team
- You are business fluent in spoken and written German and English
What we offer:
We offer an interesting job with a true startup feeling in a dynamic environment. You will join a motivated international team, which supports a good work-life balance. You will have the opportunity to implement own ideas. You can expect an attractive remuneration, and the freedom to make decisions on your own. Our office is located in Hamburg Ottensen. You will be an integral part of a fast growing startup in a changing industry.
Is that you? Then contact us at email@example.com (German or English)! Please send us your current CV, a short and straight to the point cover letter plus any material which could be helpful for us (LinkedIn profile, portfolio of your work, …).
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to email us! We would love to hear from you!
Strictly no agencies!