Developer Evangelist (m/f)
We are developing the backbone of next generation financial services.
And in order to develop it further, we are looking for you!
figo is Europe’s first banking service provider and offers third parties innovative services with banking functions. By integrating the figo Banking API, they can quickly link their applications, products and services to more than 3,100 financial sources. This interface is the key to a multibanking financial platform which guarantees users a comfortable and, above all, secure handling of banking data. With the „Banking as a Service“ platform, figo is bridging the gap between the modern services of its customers and more than 55 million online banking accounts in Germany and Austria. In addition to FinTechs, banks and large companies are already using the solution to integrate banking into user-friendly contexts. figo’s positioning is pioneering in the context of PSD2 and the related topic of XS2A.
figo has developed a dynamic FinTech ecosystem and has generated a new standard for linking financial data. In this, figo has succeeded in reducing complexity, integrating banking services into third-party products, and providing new touchpoints between players in the financial sector and the end customer. Their technology is already in use at well-known companies.
In order to grow further we are currently building a team of motivated and passionate people in order to shape the new generation of financial services.
- Unabated passion for technology and FinTech, a keen eye for unobvious opportunities.
- Strong understanding of security, reliability, scalability and platform management topics .
- Flexibility in regards to work schedule and travel.
- Good marketing skills and business logic is a strong advantage, previous evangelism experiences preferred.
- 3–5 years related experience
- Unparalleled communication and negotiation skills.
- Passion for technology and solid knowledge of enterprise global IT requirements and competitive offerings.
- Solid understanding of the competitive products and how to differentiate figo from its competitors.
- Able to engage and build relationship with developers.
- Able to deliver articulate, effective, and audience-appropriate presentations/demonstrations with technically oriented content at various events to both small and large audiences.
- Participate in the online and offline developer community.
- Convey a compelling and convincing case for figo technologies vs. the competition.
- Extend reach in the developer community by partnering with Developer Audience Marketing and Community Influentials).
- Encourage participation of the developer community in BCC programs to increase primary tools and platform adoption in the developer.
- Engage Influentials and third-party communities
- Win the hearts of Developers in order to improve Developer perceptions of figo.
What we offer:
We offer an interesting job with a true startup feeling in a dynamic environment. You can expect an attractive remuneration, and the freedom to make technical decisions. You will join a motivated international team, which supports a good work-life-balance. You will have the opportunity to implement own ideas and to contribute to the corporate decision making process. Our office is located in the vibrant heart of Hamburg’s Ottensen.
Is that you? Then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (German or English)! Please send us your current CV, a short and straight to the point cover letter plus any material which could be helpful for us (LinkedIn profile, portfolio of your work, …).
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to email us! We would love to hear from you!
Strictly no agencies!