figo talks PSD2 #7: Commission’s RTS fallback proposal: balanced or unfortunate?!
Let’s talk RTS – it’s getting technical!
Today’s ‘figo talks PSD2’ podcast is all about the newest developments of the so called Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS) concerning a fallback solution needed to be provided by banks. This fallback solution will happen in case of unavailability or inadequate performance of the interface.
In today’s 7th episode of ‘figo talks PSD2’ we are discussing the topic with:
We are talking about:
- Introduction of the current status of the RTS
- Getting often misunderstood terms straight
- The fallback proposal – what’s that?
- What does the fallback mean for the XS2A API strategy of a bank?
- What are the technical needs, if a bank decides to provide a dedicated XS2A interface?
- How could a PSD2 compliant direct access look like?
- What’s the advantage of using a well-performing API?
- … enjoy listening yourself, now!
Here you go!
- Are you searching for a smart solution to tackle the XS2A requirements and/or start monetising your ‘Access-to-Account’? Have a look at our figo xs2a enabler or get in touch with us!
- View the full recent RTS draft here.
- Find more expert views on PSD2 related topics in our figo Compliance Blog and the episodes of ‘figo talks PSD2‘.
View the figo_PSD2 RTS Change Log!
Want to know more about the never ending changes in the RTS? Make your life a bit easier and use our recent figo_PSD2 RTS Change Log!
Feel free to send us feedback on the ‘figo talks PSD2’ series. We are constantly learning in order to make the podcast as valuable as possible for you. The more feedback we receive, the better our podcast will be in the future! Please comment or write us an email with your ideas, topics you would love to have covered, and your thoughts!