Taking Value out of the Bankathon – the Banker’s Perspective (#6)
figo talks PSD2 again! This time in English and about the value banks see in attending a Hackathon – more specifically the Bankathon! The Bankathon will leave Germany for the first time and travel to Vienna. Bringing the Bankathon to the CEE region we are talking to:
Alessio De Icco (BeeOne/Erste Group), Marcus Kapun (BAWAG P.S.K.) proving, that banks can sit in the same boat! Made possible by the Bankathon.
We are talking about:
- What are the goals for banks to attend the Bankathon?
- Old stager or total newbie?
- Is the Bankathon getting company?
- Does the PSD2 motto of the Bankathon make sense?
- Which team will attend the bankathon?
- FinTech in CEE: Will the Bankathon impact the CEE region?
Links to more PSD2 and hackathon|Bankathon insights
More talking about FinTech hackathons: FinTech Hackathons – PSD2’s best friend?
Please find plenty more insights, discussions and opinions about PSD2 and compliance in our PSD2 & Compliance Blog.
figo makes financial data from thousands of European financial sources easy and secure to use for your digital services – learn more about our products.
Find out more about figo and the team behind it here.