What options for dispute resolution do I have?

We would like to inform you about the possibility of out-of-court settlement of disputes, which you are legally entitled to. If the subject of the complaint concerns a dispute from the area of application of payment service law, you have the option of lodging a complaint with the conciliation office of the Bundesbank (German language only) or with the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority. If your residence or habitual residence is in Austria, you can also contact the Financial Market Authority, Consumer Information & Complaints Office in Vienna.

The European Commission has also established a European Online Dispute Settlement Platform (OS Platform) at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Consumers can use the platform to settle a dispute arising from online contracts with a company established in the EU out of court.