Infrastructure Engineer (m/f)
We are developing the backbone of next generation financial services.
And in order to develop it further, we are looking for you!
figo is Europe’s first banking service provider and offers third parties innovative services with banking functions. By integrating the figo Banking API, they can quickly link their applications, products and services to more than 3,100 financial sources. This interface is the key to a multibanking financial platform which guarantees users a comfortable and, above all, secure handling of banking data. With the „Banking as a Service“ platform, figo is bridging the gap between the modern services of its customers and more than 55 million online banking accounts in Germany and Austria. In addition to FinTechs, banks and large companies are already using the solution to integrate banking into user-friendly contexts. figo’s positioning is pioneering in the context of PSD2 and the related topic of XS2A.
figo has developed a dynamic FinTech ecosystem and has generated a new standard for linking financial data. In this, figo has succeeded in reducing complexity, integrating banking services into third-party products, and providing new touchpoints between players in the financial sector and the end customer. Their technology is already in use at well-known companies.
In order to grow further we are currently building a team of motivated and passionate people in order to shape the new generation of financial services.
- Experience working with cryptographic infrastructure
- Interested in setting up highly available systems
- Knowledge of working with IaaS like OpenStack
- Hands-on experience in using infrastructure tools like Docker, Puppet/Ansible etc.
- Experience in administrating application servers, web servers and databases (Nginx, MySQL, SQLite, RabbitMQ, Redis, Gunicorn, ELK Stack)
- Know-how in using continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- Hands-on approach in analysing existing and creating new infrastructure
- Working permit for EU
Nice to have:
- Experience with database encryption
- Familiarity with setting up cloud services
- Knowledge of a programming language
- You will setup secure and scalable system
- You will support an existing team in key design and implementation decisions for our platform
- Passion for and ability to work in a Team of Administrators and Developers
What we offer:
- Startup atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Freedom of technical decision-making
- You will be an integral part of a fast growing startup in a changing industry
- You will have many opportunities to implement your own ideas and be involved in the decision making process of the company
- Freedom and self-determination during your work
Is that you? Then contact us at email@example.com (German or English)! Please send us your current CV, a short and straight to the point cover letter plus any material which could be helpful for us (LinkedIn profile, portfolio of your work, …).
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to email us! We would love to hear from you!
Strictly no agencies!