INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER - WESTERN EUROPE (m/f)
We are developing the backbone of next generation financial services.
And in order to develop it further, we are looking for you!
figo is Europe’s first banking service provider and offers third parties innovative services with banking functions. By integrating the figo Banking API, they can quickly link their applications, products and services to more than 3,100 financial sources. This interface is the key to a multibanking financial platform which guarantees users a comfortable and, above all, secure handling of banking data. With the „Banking as a Service“ platform, figo is bridging the gap between the modern services of its customers and more than 55 million online banking accounts in Germany and Austria. In addition to FinTechs, banks and large companies are already using the solution to integrate banking into user-friendly contexts. figo’s positioning is pioneering in the context of PSD2 and the related topic of XS2A.
figo has developed a dynamic FinTech ecosystem and has generated a new standard for linking financial data. In this, figo has succeeded in reducing complexity, integrating banking services into third-party products, and providing new touchpoints between players in the financial sector and the end customer. Their technology is already in use at well-known companies.
In order to grow further we are currently building a team of motivated and passionate people in order to shape the new generation of financial services.
• Experienced in business development and sales of products needing explanation
• Interested in the change of the financial industry
• Passionate about technology within the B2B sphere
• Interested in mobile topics and financial innovation in general
• Analysis of the international bank industry
• Design and implement sales strategies to grow figo’s business in the financial industry in Western Europe
• Conduct sales approach and manage relationships with banks
• Account for a defined sales target
• You work solution-oriented and independent
• You have high communication skills
• You are self-confident, with strong interpersonal skills, a high self-motivation and you enjoy working in a team
• You are experienced in sales to the European financial industries
• You have a successful sales record in the European banking industries, contacts to banks, particularly in Spain, France and BENELUX are a plus
What we offer:
We offer an interesting job with a true startup feeling in a dynamic environment. You will join a motivated international team, which supports a good work-life balance. You will have the opportunity to implement own ideas. You can expect an attractive remuneration, and the freedom to make decisions on your own. Our office is located in Hamburg Ottensen. You will be an integral part of a fast growing startup in a changing industry.
Is that you? Then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (German or English)! Please send us your current CV, a short and straight to the point cover letter plus any material which could be helpful for us (LinkedIn profile, portfolio of your work, …).
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to email us! We would love to hear from you!
Strictly no agencies!