Junior Communication & Event (m/f)
We are developing the backbone of next generation financial services. In order to develop it further, we are looking for you!
Consumers demand convenience, want user-friendliness, recognize the added value of context-based banking, and are getting the freedom to decide in which services they want to use their bank data – neutral services outside the classic banking world are more popular than ever before: the seemingly inseparable connection of banks and “banking” is breaking up! In its place, figo has become Europe’s first banking service provider. With our business model, we have opened the doors to the banks and we are a company unlike most any other in this new open banking world. Data from 3,200 financial sources such as bank accounts, credit cards, deposits, PayPal and FinTech companies can be reached via figo, with more to come. The Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2) itself outlines our successful concept. One aspect of the new EU directive is the Access to Account (XS2A), which requires banks to make bank data available to so-called third parties. figo has developed a dynamic FinTech ecosystem and has generated a new standard for linking financial data. In this, figo has succeeded in reducing complexity, integrating banking services into third-party products, and providing new touch points between players in the financial sector and the end customer.
In order to grow further we are currently building a team of motivated and passionate people!
- Communications/PR/event experience
- B2B experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in German and English
-Text forms: e.g. Press releases, blog posts, social media posts, interviews
- Experience with social media campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of financial media, banking sector and financial terminology is a plus
- Interest in mobile topics and financial innovation in general is a plus
- Writing press releases and blog posts
- Co-developing figos corporate communications/PR strategy
- Co-organising the Bankathon (Europe-wide) and other events
- Taking ongoing care of the Social Media Newsroom
- Designing and implementing new ideas to make figo’s business better known in the financial industry in Europe
- You are reliable and learn quickly
- You work in a solution-oriented fashion
- You work carefullly, independently and pragmatically
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You are self-confident, have strong interpersonal skills, high self-motivation and enjoy working in a team
What we offer:
We offer an interesting job with a startup feeling in a dynamic environment. You will join a motivated international team which supports a good work-life balance. You will have the opportunity to implement your own ideas. You can expect an attractive remuneration and the freedom to make decisions on your own. Our office is located in Hamburg Ottensen. You will be an integral part of a fast growing startup in a changing industry.
Is that you? Then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (German or English)! Please send us your current CV, a short and straight-to-the-point cover letter plus any material which could be helpful for us (LinkedIn profile, portfolio of your work, …).
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to email us! We would love to hear from you!
Strictly no agencies!