SCRUM MASTER/AGILE COACH (m/f)
We are developing the backbone of next generation financial services.
And in order to develop it further, we are looking for you!
figo is Europe’s first banking service provider and offers third parties innovative services with banking functions. By integrating the figo Banking API, they can quickly link their applications, products and services to more than 3,100 financial sources. This interface is the key to a multibanking financial platform which guarantees users a comfortable and, above all, secure handling of banking data. With the „Banking as a Service“ platform, figo is bridging the gap between the modern services of its customers and more than 55 million online banking accounts in Germany and Austria. In addition to FinTechs, banks and large companies are already using the solution to integrate banking into user-friendly contexts. figo’s positioning is pioneering in the context of PSD2 and the related topic of XS2A.
figo has developed a dynamic FinTech ecosystem and has generated a new standard for linking financial data. In this, figo has succeeded in reducing complexity, integrating banking services into third-party products, and providing new touchpoints between players in the financial sector and the end customer. Their technology is already in use at well-known companies.
In order to grow further we are currently building a team of motivated and passionate people in order to shape the new generation of financial services.
• Certified scrum master and experience in agile software development
• Technical degree
• Hands on development experience
• Deep understanding of group processes
• Good knowledge of JIRA and Confluence is needed
• Support our dev and product owner team in all agile regards
• Enhance figo’s agile processes and methods
• Conduct workshops and moderate meetings
• Consult figo’s scrumban dev teams to conquer obstacle and organizational disruptions
• Analyse development processes and effectiveness
• Continuous improvement of quality, security and delivery time
• You work solution-oriented and independent
• You are an empathic person with high communication skills .
• You are self-confident with strong interpersonal skills, a high self-motivation and you enjoy working in a team .
• Your are interested in fintech and the change of the financial industry .
What we offer:
We offer an interesting job with a true startup feeling in a dynamic environment. You will join a motivated international team, which supports a good work-life balance. You will have the opportunity to implement own ideas. You can expect an attractive remuneration, and the freedom to make decisions on your own. Our office is located in Hamburg Ottensen. You will be an integral part of a fast growing startup in a changing industry.
Is that you? Then contact us at email@example.com (German or English)! Please send us your current CV, a short and straight to the point cover letter plus any material which could be helpful for us (LinkedIn profile, portfolio of your work, …).
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to email us! We would love to hear from you!
Strictly no agencies!