Senior Python Dev (m/f)
We are developing the backbone of next generation financial services.
And in order to develop it further, we are looking for you!
figo is Europe’s first banking service provider and offers third parties innovative services with banking functions. By integrating the figo Banking API, they can quickly link their applications, products and services to more than 3,100 financial sources. This interface is the key to a multibanking financial platform which guarantees users a comfortable and, above all, secure handling of banking data. With the „Banking as a Service“ platform, figo is bridging the gap between the modern services of its customers and more than 55 million online banking accounts in Germany and Austria. In addition to FinTechs, banks and large companies are already using the solution to integrate banking into user-friendly contexts. figo’s positioning is pioneering in the context of PSD2 and the related topic of XS2A.
figo has developed a dynamic FinTech ecosystem and has generated a new standard for linking financial data. In this, figo has succeeded in reducing complexity, integrating banking services into third-party products, and providing new touchpoints between players in the financial sector and the end customer. Their technology is already in use at well-known companies.
In order to grow further we are currently building a team of motivated and passionate people in order to shape the new generation of financial services.
- 3+ years of work experience in backend development with python
- Knowledge of SQL databases, PostgreSQL (MySQL, SQLite)
- Expertise in test automation
- Excellent knowledge of web-based and network security best practices
- Expertise in infrastructure management, deployment and monitoring is a plus
- Hands-on approach in analysing existing and write new code
- Working permit for EU
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing and building web-based API’s
- Experience with database encryption (SQLCipher)
- Experience with Haskell or any functional Language
- Familiarity with the following technologies:
- OAuth2, node.js, RabbitMQ, Redis, Django
- You will help develop secure and scalable software
- You will make key design and implementation decisions for our platform
- You will write clean, dynamic code using best software development practices
- You will engage with 3rd party developers
What we offer:
We offer an interesting job with a true startup feeling in a dynamic environment. You can expect an attractive remuneration, and the freedom to make technical decisions. You will join a motivated international team, which supports a good work-life-balance. You will have the opportunity to implement own ideas and to contribute to the corporate decision making process. Our office is located in the vibrant heart of Hamburg’s Ottensen.
Is that you? Then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (German or English)! Please send us your current CV, a short and straight to the point cover letter plus any material which could be helpful for us (LinkedIn profile, portfolio of your work, …).
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to email us! We would love to hear from you!
Strictly no agencies!