(Online-)Marketing support (student position) (m/f)
figo is Europe’s first banking service provider and offers third parties innovative services with banking functions. By integrating the figo Banking API, they can quickly link their applications, products and services to more than 3,100 financial sources. This interface is the key to a multibanking financial platform which guarantees users a comfortable and, above all, secure handling of banking data. With the „Banking as a Service“ platform, figo is bridging the gap between the modern services of its customers and more than 55 million online banking accounts in Germany and Austria. In addition to FinTechs, banks and large companies are already using the solution to integrate banking into user-friendly contexts. figo’s positioning is pioneering in the context of PSD2 and the related topic of XS2A.
figo has developed a dynamic FinTech ecosystem and has generated a new standard for linking financial data. In this, figo has succeeded in reducing complexity, integrating banking services into third-party products, and providing new touchpoints between players in the financial sector and the end customer. Their technology is already in use at well-known companies.
In order to grow further we are currently building a team of motivated and passionate people in order to shape the new generation of financial services.
You work closely with our international Marketing and Strategy figos in order to:
- Make our European Expansion a great success!
- Analyze markets
- Take care of our content having an SEO friendly layout
- Help us spread the word to push our content to the relevant target groups
- Drive our Online-Marketing campaigns to the next level
- Research & analyze relevant marketing related topics
- Help creating new concepts and strategies
- Create regular reports for the Marketing department to grow our business into new dimensions
- You are studying Business Administration, Economics, Sociology or a related study program
- You have gained first experiences in a job or an internship
- You understand the differences of B2B Marketing and B2C Marketing at least on a basic level
- You like to analyze, work with data and build reports
- You are able to support us for 15-20 hours per week
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Are you this person?
- You work pragmatic, solution oriented and structured
- Your communication skills allow you to ask the right questions in order to reach your goal
- You are skilled in powerpoint, word and calculation programs
- You love to learn new things on the go and are a convinced team player
- Working in an ever changing tech environment is what you want
Yes? Then get in touch and become a figo!